FairyTailRp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FairyTailRp

Fairy Tail Roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:37 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Toshiro walks into fairy tail with his trusted pal Hibiki looking for the master. He sees a lot of people but dont know exactly who they are. "Hey Toshiro do you even know who the master is here" Said Hibiki with a confused look on his face" Toshiro quickly replied back "of course I do just who do you think I am silly." The 2 then make their way upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Basic
Basic
Grey

Male Posts : 7

Character sheet
Magic:
Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail Left_bar_bleue100/100Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jewels: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Keitaro is upstairs talking to Sho about what mission to do. "Taro how about this one, the pay is great and we can fly there quickly." Sho said. "You got to understand Sho that mission would need at least two people to successfully succeed, I would like to but I have to find someone." Sho looks over the stair rail and sees Toshiro and Hibiki coming up. "How about the next people that come upstairs you ask them to help us with the quest?" "I don't know, I would not know what to say in the first place." Says Keitaro "Come on Taro you need to get along with people again. After the accident you have been less social, Well Taro you wanted people to like you and notice you so you will do this." Says Sho "Fine I will do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

Toshiro and Hibiki make their way upstairs to hopefully find them a job that can make them a decent amount of money when suddenly an exceed approaches them right as they get upsairs.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Basic
Basic
Grey

Character sheet
Magic:
Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail Left_bar_bleue100/100Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 am

Keitaro looks to surprise to see it was Toshiro in front of him. Sho flies in to him and starts to talk "Hey Toshi how ya doing? Taro wanted to ask you something." Keitaro out of fear starts talking with a low voice to hide his true identity. "Um, Hey Uh Toshiro how you doing? My name is Taroguchi but people call me Taro. I guess since you are the first one up here I will ask you. Will you go on a mission with me?" "Also did you know that Taro-chan is a Dragon slayer too? Yaw would make a great team." Sho said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Toshiro with a shocked face looks at the small exceed that approached him and then looks at
Taro and says "oh I remember you you're the ice dragon slayer right? ive heard all about you from our master I really need a job so i would love to go on a mission with you were would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Grey
Basic
Basic
Grey

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:42 pm

"Well Toshi, Taro wan to go on a mission to go defeat a dangerous dark clan that is starting trouble on the outside of Magnolia" Sho says with a big grin on his face. "Yeah, wanted someones help with this if possible. But you don't have to help if you don't want to." Keitaro says with a low sad voice. "But for our quest to be 100% success we should get one more guild member" continues to say so they are not on a mission alone and Toshiro finds out Keitaro's true identity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:27 am

"fighting a dark clan...sounds like fun im in we cant find a another member at the moment so it will just have to be us 2 for now, im sorry hibiki but its too dangerous for you to come along this time i dont want you to get hurt, Alright taro are you ready to go?" says toshiro confidently
Back to top Go down
Grey
Basic
Basic
Grey

Character sheet
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 pm

"Ok, I am fine with the two of us. Sho you stay here too and play with Hibiki. Toshiro we will take them out with our dragon slayer magic." says Keitaro while packing up his stuff for the quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail   Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail Empty

Back to top Go down

Toshiro's arrival to Fairy Tail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTailRp :: Fiore Kingdom :: Magnolia Town :: Fairy Tail-
Jump to: